As of 04:30 at night, we pick you up from our meeting points and go to Fethiye. After having an open buffet breakfast at Bekçiler, we reach the port of Fethiye and go to our ferry. After a 1.5-hour journey, we reach Rhodes. We complete our transactions at the port and move to our vehicle that welcomes us. During our panoramic city tour on our way to our hotel, two deer statues, one male (Efalos) and the other female (Efelina) greet us at the port of Mandraki, meaning crab claw. The island is the homeland of Rhodes deer. In the place where these statues are located, there was the Statue of Rhodes (Kolossos), which is considered one of the seven wonders of the world. According to the legend; The Rhodes Statue, which symbolizes the Sun God Helios, was built by the Dorians in 280 BC to express the joy of being freed from the siege. One leg of this statue, which is 32 meters high, was where the female deer is today and the other leg was where the male deer was located, and these ships coming to the port passed between the legs of the statue. It is said that the statue was destroyed in an earthquake in 226 BC. When we come to our hotel, we settle into our rooms and give free time. Afterward, we pick you up from our hotel at the time we have determined and start our Rhodes Old Town tour. In the old city of Rhodes, surrounded by 4 km long walls, which have an entrance with seven gates in total, all in good condition, the city walls with bastions, watchtowers, and defensive ditches will give us a sense of time travel. Knights street is one of the most impressive points of Rhodes Old Town. The narrow and long street has a floor decorated with traditional Rhodes stonework. On both sides of the street, St. The knights of John have their inns. These inns now host the units of the Greek Ministry of Tourism and some consulates. Located at the Old Town exit of Knights Street, the Palace of the Grand Master is the most magnificent structure in Rhodes. According to research; at the point where the palace stands today, there were the foundations of the ancient temple of the Sun God Helios which was probably the site of the Colossus of Rhodes in Antiquity. Built by the Byzantines at the end of the 7th century, the castle was converted in 1309 by the knights of St John into the palace of their great master. The palace, which was repaired in the 14th century, was used as a command center and castle during the Ottoman period. The castle, which was the holiday home of the fascist dictator Mussolini during the Italian occupation, is now a magnificent museum where many objects belonging to the knights of St. John are exhibited. After visiting the museum, which has a large collection of Iznik tiles from the Ottoman period, we see the Fethi Pasha clock tower, which was built in 1852 during the reign of Sultan Abdulmecid, by the chief of Tophane Ahmed Fethi Pasha. In Orologiou Square, Hafız Ahmet Ağa Library, Ahmet Fethi Pasha is a cultural center with manuscripts collected from different parts of the world. The library, which continues its work under the protection of the Hafız Ahmet Ağa Fethi Pasha Foundation, contains 2500 works, 1200 of which are manuscripts. The most valuable work of the library is the manuscript Quran, which Ottoman calligraphers started to write in 1401 and finished in 1454. Then we see the Suleymaniye Mosque, which was built by Suleiman the Magnificent in Rhodes Old City in 1541 after he conquered Rhodes. The mosque is one of the most important symbols remaining from the Ottoman Empire on the island. The mosque, which went through a detailed repair in 1808, was last restored in 2005. We see the mosque, which is closed to visitors and worshipers, from its outer walls and its surroundings. İbrahim Pasha Mosque, the only mosque open to worship in Rhodes, was built in 1540 in the name of Sultan Süleyman. Then we go to Hippocrates Square. We give free time in this very lively square, where there are plenty of places selling souvenirs, restaurants, cafes, and bars, and it starts to get crowded especially in the afternoon. After seeing the court building of the knights, which was built in 1507 in a corner of the square, we go to the tavern with our guests to have our dinner and taste different flavors from the Greek cuisine.